If you have missing teeth, the cavity left behind can be a safe haven for a host of unhealthy elements. Food particles and harmful bacteria can use the void as a place to hide from cleaning tools such as brushing and flossing. Don’t let your oral health suffer any longer. Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants.
Dental implant installation is a cosmetic procedure done by our dentist at C.R. (Chip) Edwards, Jr., D.D.S.. Not only can implants restore your smile but they can also provide these lasting benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following conditions:
- Missing teeth
- Fully decayed teeth
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth
To schedule a visit to our office in Sanford, Florida, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. C.R. (Chip) Edwards, Jr., by calling us at (407) 322.6052. Complete your smile with a tooth replacement treatment today!